Levenhuk Atom Binoculars with Fully Coated BK-7 Glass Optics for True-to-Life Images in Natural Colors
- $ 18.85
- Availability: Sold Out
- Product Code: 67676
- Versatile roof prism binoculars for traveling
- 10x magnification power; 25mm objective lens diameter; field of view - 5.7°
- Fully coated BK-7 glass lenses ensure clear, bright, sharp images with perfect color rendition
- Rubberized shell protects the inner parts of the instrument from dust, dirt and moisture
- Comes with a strap, cleaning wipe and pouch; lifetime warranty
Levenhuk Atom 10x25 Binoculars
Roof prism. Magnification: 10x. Objective lens diameter: 25 mm.
Levenhuk Atom 10x25 Binoculars - versatile model with 10x magnification power. Due to their roof-prisms design, the binoculars have quite small dimensions. Fully coated optics give you a clear, sharp image. The lightweight shell is coated with rubber.
The binoculars' prisms and lens are made of BK-7 glass. Optical surfaces are treated with an anti-reflective coating, that's why the produced images are always bright, sharp, and with perfect color rendition. The central focusing system allows you to quickly set the focus on the desired object. The right eyepiece has an individual diopter adjustment ring. Soft rubber eyecups guarantee exceptional comfort during observations.
The rubberized shell provides for a secure grip without slipping and protects the inner parts of the instrument from dust and dirt.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Atom 10x25 Binoculars
- Cleaning wipe
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Magnification, x: 10
Type: Roof prism
Optics material: BK-7 glass
Optics coating: fully coated
Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 25
Exit pupil diameter, mm: 2.5
Eye relief, mm: 11
Field of view, °: 5.7
Field of view, yds/1000 ft: 288
Close focus, ft: 18.1
Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: ±3
Interpupillary distance (IPD), mm: 58-72
Dimensions, in: 4.3x3.1x2.0